PD-Day CAMP is offered to individuals 5 – 14 years old.
Participants get to spend the day mostly outdoors at the ranch, learn about barns, visit with the animals and socialize with others.
Start time is 8:30 am and ends at 4:15 pm.
NOTE: Early drop-off and late pick-up are available.
What to expect
On any given PD-Day, campers can expect some or all of the following:
- outdoor activities e.g. games, hikes, bonfires, and hanging with the barn animals
- stable/barn chores
- grooming/brushing horses
- tacking and untacking horses
- walking, riding and cooling off horses
- crafts, games and baking when weather prevents outdoor activity
- lots of laughs, jokes, fun and pure happiness.
What to bring
Participants need to bring a good lunch, a couple of snacks and something to drink. Please dress for the weather!
What NOT to bring
The ranch experience is much better without a smartphone pinging all day long. We offer a tech-free environment. Riders are asked to leave their phones at home. A cell phone is available if participants need to call home.
For prices, please contact.
Early drop-off, late pick-up, additional charge.
NOTE: There are NO make-up days for this program.
We are listening! Send a message now.